Limited to only 250 units. Will not be remade.
From the creative mind of Luke Jonas, co-creator of the Jekyll and Hyde Test, comes a new, perfectly created book test with truly uncapped potential that will withstand the test of time for any performer. Created with the performer in mind. Welcome, to The Alice In Wonderland Book Test
A freely chosen spectator is chosen to join the performer on stage and is handed the book Alice in Wonderland
. The book can be freely examined from cover to cover, the performer remains 100% hands off throughout the entire performance. The spectator freely selects any page and the performer is able to reveal the first word. Another page is selected and the performer is able to name a freely selected word from another line on the selected page. A spectator can land on another page and another freely selected word can be chosen -- this time the performer is able to tell the audience the exact paragraph that contains this word. A separate spectator from the audience writes down 3 or 4 page numbers, unseen by the performer, and the spectator on stage turns to one of those pages without telling the performer (who can be blindfolded). Another word selected by the spectator is deduced and can be revealed as a drawing duplication.
Throughout the book, there are illustrations. Any of these can be freely selected by the spectator. The book is then closed and without seeing the chosen illustration, the performer is able to describe intricate details about the selected illustration through a miraculous drawing duplication and an astonishing color reveal!
This book test is 100% readable and examinable, meaning that any book-test methods you already use with un-gimmicked books can also be applied to The Alice In Wonderland Book Test
, making this probably the most versatile book test on the market
- 100% examinable.
- A fully readable book.
- A book that people will know and recognize.
- No fishing, stooges, or sleights.
- No dual reality.
- Suitable for both stage and intimate performances.
- No preshow.
- Fully detailed instruction booklet.
book test performance to a whole new level.
Welcome to 'The Alice In Wonderland Book Test
'"I'm a big fan of people that take time to perfect something. To work on every single angle to make sure what they want to show people is nothing short of flawless. If you got the Jekyll and Hyde then you will know what I'm talking about. Luke is someone I have nothing but time and respect for."
- Ben Cardall
, mentalist and deductionist."This book test is brilliant. I've done in it a few shows now and it kills!!"
- Morgan Strebler"After many years of research, development and refinement, Luke Jonas shared this diabolical tool in confidence with me ... and to call it a 'book test' would be a dis-service. He has cleverly taken the universal innocence of 'Alice in Wonderland' (the title in itself encourages imagination!) and inserted various hidden mentalism mechanics and presentation approaches, to create an accessible and powerful device. This is a special book that enables you to develop professional effects beyond a book test and be remembered."
- Steve Drury